Kaye PostureRest Four Wheel Walker With Seat For Youth
Kaye PostureRest Four Wheel Walker With Seat For Youth allows users to roll the walker forward as they shift their own weight forward. Equipped with one-way ratchet rear wheels to help prevent the walker from rolling backwards and away from the user. Ideal for users have low endurance or who are recovering from neurological or orthopedic surgery and must regain strength.
Buy this product and earn 6.86 Reward Dollars.
Free Home Delivery !
- Kaye Posture Rest Four Wheel Walker With Seat For Youth is designed to make walking less energy consuming, improve postural alignment and maximize the potential for walking
- Helps improve cadence, velocity, energy use, and step and stride length
- Includes seat that folds up or down for walking or sitting
- Seat for users who may lack the stamina to stand or walk for long periods
- Latex-free handgrips with flanged ends help align the users arms
- Facilitates postural alignment, balance and components of gait
- Folds for easier storage and transportation
- Moves forward with each step
- Helps simulate a stance-swing pattern so that the person walks safely with more normal reciprocal rhythm
- Also available:
- Kaye Posture Control Four Wheel Walker For Youth (Code W2BR)
- Seat should only be used when the walker is stationary
- Walker should not be used as a replacement for wheelchairs, strollers or similar devices
Height to top of handle (Floor to Mid-buttocks)
20" to 26.5"
Distance inside handles
11"D x 16.25"W
Depth from Front of Grip to Rear Bar
Add a Seat
No reviews yet